Skip to content

Breaking news US

Menu
  • HOME
Menu

a19.Trump Delivers Warning To GOP Following Tuesday Election Losses

Posted on November 9, 2025
Post Views: 2

a19.Trump Delivers Warning To GOP Following Tuesday Election Losses

President Trump pointed to “pollsters” who say the government shutdown — combined with the fact that his name wasn’t on Tuesday’s ballot — were key reasons behind the Republican losses on Election Day.

“‘TRUMP WASN’T ON THE BALLOT, AND SHUTDOWN, WERE THE TWO REASONS THAT REPUBLICANS LOST ELECTIONS TONIGHT, according to Pollsters,” Trump posted on Truth Social on Tuesday night.

Republicans lost major races on Tuesday, though the vast majority of them were in deep blue states and districts.

In New York City, socialist candidate Zohran Mamdani defeated a rare bipartisan coalition that had rallied behind former Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) to win the mayor’s race.

Out west, California voters approved Proposition 50, effectively dismantling the state’s two-decade-old independent redistricting system. The measure clears the way for a new congressional map that could hand Democrats as many as five additional House seats in the 2026 midterm elections.

“It was not expected to be a victory. I don’t think it was good for Republicans. I’m not sure it was good for anybody, but we had an interesting evening, and we learned a lot,” Trump said at a Wednesday morning breakfast with GOP senators.

In New Jersey, a race that many expected to be close turned into a decisive win for Democrat Mikie Sherrill, who defeated Republican Jack Ciattarelli by a double-digit margin — 56.2% to 43.2% — with 95% of ballots counted as of Wednesday morning.

In Virginia, Democrat Abigail Spanberger also scored a commanding victory, defeating Republican Winsome Earle-Sears by more than 15 points, 57.5% to 42.3%, with 96% of votes tallied.

For comparison, former President Donald Trump lost both states in the previous year’s election — by 5.7 points in Virginia and 5.9 points in New Jersey, 

House Republicans are exploring legal and constitutional strategies to block Mamdani from being sworn into office, citing the Constitution’s post–Civil War “insurrection clause.”

The effort, first reported by the New York Post, is being led in part by the New York Young Republican Club, which argues that Mamdani’s past statements calling to “resist ICE” and his ties to left-wing organizations could qualify as “giving aid or comfort to the enemies” of the United States — language drawn directly from Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

That provision, enacted in 1868, bars from public office any person who has “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the United States, or who has provided “aid or comfort” to its enemies.

The clause was originally intended to prevent former Confederate officials from holding office but has recently re-emerged in political debates over ballot eligibility.

“There is a real and legitimate push to see the insurrectionist Zohran Mamdani either a) removed from the ballot or b) removed from office if he is to win on Tuesday,” said Stefano Forte, president of the New York Young Republican Club.

Several House Republicans are said to be reviewing whether the clause could be enforced through new legislation or congressional action following the election.

The idea mirrors the legal arguments used in Colorado last year to try to disqualify Trump from the state’s ballot — a move the Supreme Court ultimately overturned, ruling that Congress, not individual states, has the constitutional authority to enforce Section 3.

The Court’s decision has emboldened some GOP lawmakers who believe the ruling effectively places responsibility for such enforcement in the hands of Congress, where Republicans currently hold a narrow 219–213 majority in the House.

According to two congressional aides, Republican leaders may consider holding a post-election vote to declare Mamdani ineligible for office under the clause. Such a measure would face significant procedural and legal hurdles, including a likely filibuster in the Democrat-controlled Senate and near-certain court challenges.

Charlie Kirk, the 31-year-old founder of Turning Point USA, was fatally shot during a Q\&A session at Utah Valley University.

The attack unfolded as he responded to a question on mass shootings, his final words cut short by a gunshot that struck him in the neck.

Witnesses described chaos as students screamed, ducked for cover, and scrambled for exits.

Video captured Kirk collapsing mid-sentence beneath a tent reading “The American Comeback.”

Blood pooled on the ground as security rushed forward, unable to prevent the tragedy.

Initial confusion followed when police detained an elderly man shouting about his rights,

but authorities later confirmed he was not the shooter. Investigators believe the fatal shot

came from the Losee Center building nearly 200 yards away, sparking an ongoing manhunt.

Attendees questioned the lack of security measures at the event, with some noting no bag checks or entry screening.

Officials admitted that vulnerabilities existed and acknowledged the failure to prevent such a deliberate act.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox condemned the killing, vowing full accountability for those responsible.

Former President Donald Trump paid tribute on Truth Social, calling Kirk “Great, and even Legendary,”

while California Governor Gavin Newsom denounced the attack as “disgusting, vile, and reprehensible.”

Kirk is survived by his wife, Erika Frantzve, and their two young children.

Married in 2021, the couple had recently marked their fourth anniversary.

Friends and colleagues remembered him as a passionate activist who built a national movement from his teenage years.

Law enforcement officials emphasized the gravity of the security breach, with UVU’s police chief expressing heartbreak over the incident. The university community, meanwhile, struggled to process the shocking violence.

Life has a way of surprising us in the most unexpected moments. For one man, what began as a simple stretch while relaxing in his living room turned into an unusual experience that quickly drew both curiosity and concern. What he thought was just another normal day would end up revealing something strange about his body—something that raised questions, drew laughter online, but also served as a reminder of how delicate our health can be.

In a dramatic turn of events, Meghan Markle has reportedly sent an urgent and deeply emotional message to King Charles, delivering heartbreaking news about Prince Harry’s condition in the United States. The message, said to have been sent in the early hours of the morning via a secure channel, left the monarch “shaken and speechless,” according to palace insiders.

The nature of the message? Prince Harry, the once-rebellious royal turned California resident, is said to be struggling with a serious emotional and psychological crisis — one that has reportedly escalated in recent weeks, prompting Meghan to reach out directly to the King for the first time in months.

Sources close to the Sussex household in Montecito claim that Harry has been battling intense anxiety, insomnia, and isolation since the fallout from his memoir Spare, strained family ties, and increasing public pressure. “Harry has been in a dark place,” one insider revealed. “And Meghan feared he might reach a breaking point.”

Meghan’s message was described as both “pleading” and “protective.” She allegedly wrote:

“Your Majesty, I wouldn’t be reaching out if it wasn’t urgent. Harry is not well. He needs help — not judgment.”

King Charles, who has reportedly been hopeful about reconciling with his son despite ongoing tensions, was said to be “visibly emotional” upon receiving the message. Courtiers claim he immediately cleared his schedule for the day and asked for a full update on Harry’s situation.

The news has reignited concern within the royal family over Harry’s well-being, particularly following years of high-profile interviews, legal battles, and the couple’s estrangement from The Firm. “There have been disagreements, yes,” one palace aide stated. “But at the end of the day, Harry is still his son. This news hit hard.”While

Buckingham Palace has not issued an official comment, royal watchers speculate that this could mark a turning point in the fractured relationship. “This message from Meghan, as surprising as it is, might open a door that’s long been closed,” said royal commentator Lucy Hargrave. “It’s no longer about politics or press — it’s about saving Harry.”

Meanwhile, Harry has remained out of the public eye for several weeks, with reports suggesting he has taken time away from joint projects with Meghan to focus on personal recovery and reflection. Meghan has reportedly been his “sole pillar of support,” even as she navigates her own public challenges.

As Britain holds its breath, many hope that this moment of crisis may lead to something the royal family desperately needs — healing. Whether the King will take further steps toward reconciliation remains to be seen, but one thing is certain: Meghan’s urgent message has stirred the palace like never before.

King Charles book

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Appeals Court Allows Trump To Revive Effort to Overturn ‘Hush Money’ Conviction
  • Trump Ally Preparing Senate Run Against Murkowski: Report
  • FIRE STORM! Kennedy BLASTS ‘Squad’: “I’M TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO INSULT AMERICA!” “POLITICAL FURY: The Senate chamber exploded into a fierce firestorm after Senator John Kennedy delivered one single, devastating sentence: ‘I’M TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO KEEP INSULTING AMERICA!’ With that calm yet cutting remark, Kennedy openly aimed his criticism directly at Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and the progressive ‘Squad,’ instantly leaving the chamber in stunned silence! What second, even more explosive sentence did Kennedy deliver that caused Omar’s anger to be written all over her face? Click now to read the full, uncensored story of the confrontation that started a national debate!” psss
  • Supreme Court OKs Trump Admin Deportations to South Sudan
  • George Clooney Breaks Silence on His Divorce—A Shocking Confession
©2026 Breaking news US | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme